Click HERE to read the Seven Magics Academy Ultimate Omnibus Set! 21 books at one low price of $19.99.
It is my policy to respect your privacy regarding any information I may collect from you or that you may provide to the site, in the circumstances set out below.
I will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with my legal obligations;
• I am performing a contract with you for services; and
• I have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental
rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), I, RaShelle Workman am the “data controller.” If you have any questions about this policy or about how I use your Personal Data, please contact me via our contact details at
the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website, www.rashelleworkman.org (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us. I only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with me on the Website in the following ways:
When you sign up for my mailing list, I collect your email address and name.
Data that is collected automatically:
2. Use of your Personal Data
I will only use your Personal Data when the law allows me to. Most commonly, I use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of my website;
• respond to your questions, comments, and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from me, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve my services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
I take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
I share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on my behalf and who requires the information to provide those specific services to me. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that I have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom I share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on my behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
I have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data I collect. I maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss,
destruction, or damage, and unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and my services are aimed at adults, and I do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide this site with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com:
• see what Personal Data I hold about you (if any), including why I am holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask me to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask me to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask me to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
© 2023 Polished Pen Press, LLC aka Author RaShelle Workman. All rights reserved.
• withdraw any consents you have given me to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
I will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which I've collected it unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason, and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, then please contact me.
If I need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, I will notify you, and explain the legal basis which allows me to do so.
9. Contact RaShelle
My full details are RaShelle Workman, Author | Polished Pen Press, LLC, Publisher.
Email for Privacy Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org